• We ensure that all laws and regulations are monitored and followed. (Our environmental work is also based on and governed by laws and regulations and of what is economically viable, technically possible and ecologically justified.)
• We work to minimize the environmental impact through a systematic improvement process.
• We encourage innovation and give priority to development of technologies that help reduce environmental impact.
• We shall, as far as possible, avoid all substances and materials that can be harmful to the environment.
• We shall minimize the use of energy, water and other resources in our operations and to make maximum reuse of materials in all our operations
• We shall minimize waste in our operations and recycle as much as possible
• We encourage all employees to be involved in the development of environmental goals.
• We enhance understanding and knowledge about environmental impacts of our employees and provide information and training where appropriate.
This means that; we strive for a ongoing sustainable development and our hope is that we can do this together with our customers and suppliers to achieve a greater impact on the environment.
According to the law "Ordinance of Producers' responsibilities for packaging" all companies that produce, import or sell packaged goods are subject to a number of obligations.
The company shall:
• ensure that a collection system exists, through which customers and other end consumers can return used packaging
• ensure that customers receive the information they need about the collection of used packaging
• ensure that collected packaging is recovered, recycled and put to good use as either new raw material or energy.
To resolve our responsibilities as a producer we are affiliated with REPA.
REPA:s role is to provide all companies with access to the nationwide recycling system, which is designed to simply and efficiently meet producer obligations.
This entitles us to use the "Green Dot" symbol. This symbol is used in a large number of European countries as proof that a company meets its obligations as a producer.
Bluegiga EMEA Highest Sales 2012
The newest GNSS module L76 har been released
Earth Hour - turn off lights for environment!
EG Electronics AB
Box 39, 162 11 Vällingby
Tel +46 (0)8 759 35 70
Fax +46 (0)8 759 35 90
Find your contact